Tuesday 31 July 2012

My Fall Lineup

I am happy to finally have my Fall running events set!

In October, I am going to team up with two great girls to run the Saskatchewan 50k Ultra Marathon in Saskatoon. I met Michyla at the pasta supper that was held in conjunction with the Saskatchewan Marathon in May. She is friends with Morgan who also lives in Warman and I had happened to have met up with her at one of the kids' playgroups. As a team, we are going to relay our way through 50 kilometres of river trails.

This week I finalized the travel arrangements for both of my last two events. I am SO EXCITED for these trips!!

In November, I will be joining a great group of girls as we tackle the Really Big Free Marathon in Las Vegas! This will be a first half marathon for many of the girls and it is really exciting to be able to watch them train for the event and improve their running abilities. It's going to be a BLAST!

Today, I booked our trip for December. My husband and I will be going to Jamaica to run the Reggae Marathon. We will be celebrating our tenth wedding anniversary this Fall and we honeymooned in Negril. I am thankful to have the opportunity to go back to Jamaica and run my last half marathon of the year together.

I am looking forward to to what the rest of this year has in store for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment