Thursday 9 August 2012

Adding Perspective

I am adding a new component to the blog. I've asked each of my friends who have ran in the races this year to write a post about it from their point of view. My intention is for the posts to show what motivated each person to start or continue running, how they found it (is it their most favourite thing ever or something that they slug through) and what it's meant to them.

My hope is that these "Guest Posts" will add some perspective and maybe liven things up a bit. I am going to post them in chronological order as they correspond to the running events. You will be able to easily find these additional posts by going under the list of "labels". They will each be tagged as "guest post" as I receive and post them to the blog.

Let me know what you think of the new addition!

No comments:

Post a Comment