Thursday 21 June 2012

Now THAT'S a Loot Bag!!

Wow! I went in to pick up my race package for the Mogathon this morning. I can't believe how much stuff was in it!


Beyond the requisite bib with my number and timing chip there is a tech fabric running shirt, a running hat, flip flops, a sweat wristband, a can holder, inflatable noise makers (I'm already regretting blowing them up! The boys LOVE them), two pens, advil, muscle ache relief gel, a temporary tattoo, coupons for various stores in the city ($1 for the "Bus Stop"....can you say post race ice cream cone!) AND it all came in a cute re-usable tote!


Beyond the fabulous loot bag though, this is a great family-friendly running event that is organized to support a great cause. If you're looking for something to do this Saturday, you should consider the Mogathon. It has something to offer everyone including the "No-K beer" run, the family 2km, a 5km, 10km, Half marathon, 30km and 30km relay & it all takes place down at River Landing.  

Maybe I'll see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment